Header Ads Widget

Why are we disturbed...???



 Hi guys, 



Welcome back on my website, after a looooong time.


Actually, I was very busy in my studies so I couldn't write any post here.




So, now I am going to write a post, on " why we are so much disturbed now a days....


Why I choose this topic for writing...???



I choose this topic for writing just because I am also very disturbed, I don't understand what is happening and what will happen in the future...???



I want you to answer one of my question, I want to ask you, 


" ARE YOU HAPPY IN YOUR LIFE...???"


"ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU ARE...???"


"ARE YOU HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE...???"


I don't think so. 

I think about 95% people will say "NO".

Of course I am also like you and I want all of that things which I don't have.

Don't know why...

Because we are so much disturbed and confused that what we have and what we don't.


Each of us want the thing which we don't have. We like all the things which another people has and we try to get that, even if we have the thing better then that...


I am not saying this but a research made by experienced psychologist proved it....







My problem...


I remembered, on my brother's wedding, me and my sisters made the same dresses, inspite of that I said that I don't love my dress I want my sister's one.


So, it is what a normal person's will.

But you are not the normal person, you are special in your own life.

I just want to say that be happy with what you have.


No matter what you don't....


If you will look on what you don't have, this comparison will never end, even you will compare yourself with Bill gates, then Jeff Bezos, and then Elon musk.



What, if we compare ourselves with anyone else...?





Of course it is completely useless to just compare you with anyone else and do nothing...


Someone said that to compare yourself with anyone else is your insult...



Students are disturbed due to studies.

Actually I am talking about myself. I am so much confused in my studies, as have grand test every week,  we have a lot of content to study for test, but we don't have enough time to prepare well.

It is a very big issue for not securing good enough marks.



The people who do jobs are disturbed due to thier jobs, the people who don't have jobs, want to get jobs. 

The people who have jobs, want better one.


It is non stop competition or we can say continuous disturbance.


Let me tell you my own problem.

Last month, there was my brother's wedding so I was very busy thier. 

I thought I would not have great test this week, but due to my own mistake, I went to college and have the test. 

Because I was not prepared for the test, it didn't went good, and that's why  obviously the result will not be good. 


After the test, I sit alone in the dark room, and thought why I am not able to secure the highest marks in the test...???


Why not I...???


Why I am not securing 1st position in the test like other student....???


And then I found the answer, It was my mistake...


Obviously, it was my mistake, I should prepare well for the test.   If I would prepare well for the test and not take much interest in enjoying in the wedding, I could get 1st position.


On that day, I promised myself that now I will not give any preference on my studies.


My studies are my first priority...



That's it.
Thank you...

You can also visit other sites:





Post a Comment

0 Comments