Header Ads Widget

WHO I AM...!!!!

       I am nothing... but a complete human being. I have differant thoughts,saperate mind.


 I can take decisions with my mind..                     


   But people call me mad.....

                                                     
                                                                                                                     

  I am not mad.  



 I have my wishes, my passions, my emotions, my feelings and, my dreams which I am to come true.                                                          

  I am a college student..  My life is so difficult. I am so much tense about my studies..

                                                          
                      

   I want to be a doctor... But our teachers have created a fear in our minds that a normal student can not be a doctor only extra ordinary students can be doctors...   

                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              






                                                                                          

A fast race is going on in our society but no one knows that...


 WHAT IS THE END OF IT......!!!  


  

Post a Comment

0 Comments